Saturday, May 14, 2016

American Girls Finale

I had such a wonderful experience with your girls!! I LOVED the American Girls class. Was it because the class was full of girls? I think that had a lot to do with it! It was such great fun to hear them talking and giggling over all the girly things we got to do.

Our last class was spent talking about all the wonderful traditions brought to America from the huge influx of immigrants during the 1850's through the early 1900's. I hope they incorporate some of the fun traditions we learned about during your next Christmas party. One requires all the single ladies to throw their shoes.

We then had a short quiz about our lovely field-trip to the Midway School House. They have such good memories!

Lastly, for all their hard work in class over the semester, they were rewarded with a Smencil (a pencil that smells delicious) and a small journal to start writing their own American Girl story!

I wish you all a happy summer!!
Thanks for all the wonderful memories and experiences this semester!

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment